92.9 WBPM wants to give you a chance to win FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!
The WBPM air staff and road crew will be visiting your neighborhood soon with the Fifty Thousand Dollar Cash Box, made possible with support from The Bank Of Green County. Stop by … enter your 6 digit code … and try to win “big money”! If you manage to ‘crack the code’ and the cash box opens, you’ll win FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS! There’s also other prizes to be won even if you don’t get it right! Everyone who tries to open the Cash Box will be entered to win an I-pad at the end of October!
Start thinking about what 6 digit code you want to try using to open the 92.9 WBPM Fifty Thousand Dollar Cash Box from the Bank Of Greene County.
Here’s where you can try to Crack The Code:
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 1
RONDOUT LANDING KINGSTON
HOOLEY ON THE HUDSON
NOON TO 2PM
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7
DUTCHESS COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
HUDSON VALLEY WINE AND FOOD FESTIVAL
130 TO 330PM
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 14
FOX HALL DELI, FOX HALL AVE. KINGSTON
NOON TO 2PM
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 18
DIAMOND MILLS HOTEL, PARTITION STREET, SAUGERTIES
ULSTER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE LOCAL BUSINESS EXPO
NOON TO 5PM
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 21
HURLEY REFORMED CHURCH
NORTHEAST WOODWORKERS EXPO
1 TO 3PM
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 21
MAIN STREET, RED HOOK
HARDSCRABBLE DAY – NEAR THE MAIN STAGE
5 TO 8PM
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 29
CANTINE FIELD, SAUGERTIES
HUDSON VALLEY GARLIC FESTIVAL
NOON TO 2PM
SUNDAY OCTOBER 13
RONDOUT LANDING, KINGSTON
NOON TO 4PM
Pamal Broadcasting & Bank of Greene County
Prize Vault Number Match Contest
CONDITIONAL PRIZE CONTEST
9/1/19 through 10/31/19
CRACK THE CODE GAME RULES
This contest will take place on the following event date(s): 9/1/19 through 10/31/19. This promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws, and is void where prohibited by law.
Who May Enter & Who is Eligible:
This promotional contest is open to legal residents of New York State age 18 and older with a valid federal or state identification except the following classes of persons who are ineligible to participate:
- Employees or family members of employees of Pamal Broadcasting, Bank of Greene County, or any other promotional agency otherwise associated with this event are not eligible to participate or win this contest.
- Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from Pamal Broadcasting or Bank of Greene County within 60 calendar days before the contest (or one year for a major prize won of $300 or more) are not eligible to participate or win this contest. 3. Residents of NY only.
How to Play:
Each contestant will each be given the opportunity to attempt the contest by recording a (6) digit random number code onto the official sign-in form, and entering that code into the digital lock on the prize vault. In order to be a valid attempt, each eligible contestant must:
- Print their full name, along with their (6) digit number code on the official contest registration form.
- After completing this information, the radio station attendant will then enter the contestant’s (6) digit number code into the digital lock on the prize vault.
In order to win the Grand Prize:
- In order for the grand prize to be awarded, the code recorded by the contestant on the official sign-in form and entered by the contest attendant into the digital lock must exactly match the predetermined winning code selected for this contest by the insurance provider that is contained in the sealed security envelope. The act of opening the door to the prize vault does not constitute a winning attempt. In order to be considered a winning attempt:
- An eligible contestant must record the winning (6) digit code on the sign-in registration form;
- Trigger the locking mechanism and open the prize vault only by means of entering that winning (6) digit code into the locking mechanism; AND
- The contestant’s code must exactly match the predetermined winning code selected by the insurance provider that is contained in the sealed security envelope, and that was preprogrammed by the insurance provider into the electronic digital lock.
- The grand prize will not be awarded as a result of any of the following reasons including, but not limited to:
-Any code recorded by the contestant on the sign-in form and entered into the digital lock that does not match the predetermined winning code contained in the sealed security envelope, and programmed into the lock by the insurance provider.
-Any contestant who is able to open the prize vault door using a non-winning code for any reason including physically forcing entry, equipment damage, or malfunction.
-Any tampering with the prize vault or locking mechanism that results in the prize vault door being opened.
-Any malfunction of the locking mechanism, electronic digital lock or prize vault that results in the prize vault being opened with a non-winning code.
-A contestant that records a winning code on the official sign-in form, but is not properly entered into the digital locking mechanism, and thereby triggering the locking mechanism.
-Prizes awarded are non-transferable. Failure to collect the prize constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, prize will remain property of Bank of Greene County and Pamal Broadcasting. Another winner will not be selected.
-If the winner is found to be in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize
- The grand prize for this contest is $50,000.00 Cash. A maximum of (1) grand prize(s) will be awarded in the event that the official contest finalist meets all contest requirements described above, and the terms and conditions of the sponsor’s contract. Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or alternative prize substitution. All taxes and associated fees are the responsibility of the grand prize winner. In the event of a winner, the winner will be required to sign an eligibility affidavit and liability release waiver before the prize will be awarded. The winner must meet with Pamal Broadcasting at a mutually agreed date and time and place at least 2 weeks prior to delivery of the grand prize. The winning contestant will also be required to submit a copy of valid identification (driver’s license), and a copy of their social security card.
- If no finalist successfully matches the predetermined (6) digit number code in exact order according to the contest rules and contract terms and conditions, no grand prize will be awarded. Total prize value is approximately $50,000.00 Cash. Pamal Broadcasting and Bank of Greene County are not responsible for and will provide no warranties regarding the use of the grand prize.
- Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time and reserves the right to change the aforementioned contest date(s) without notice. The decision of Pamal Broadcasting management in the interpretation of these rules is final. Pamal Broadcasting, Bank of Greene County, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize. Pamal Broadcasting, Bank of Greene County, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel or prize delivery. The decision of Pamal Broadcasting management and Odds On Promotions in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official contest rules.
Official statement from Odds On Promotions (official game licensing and prize insurance company):
- All grand prize winning plays are subject to verification by Odds On Promotions whose decisions are final and binding.
- A contestant in not a winner of the grand prize ($50,000), even if the visual display should so indicate, unless odds established by the intended parameters of the promotion are beaten, as solely determined by the preselected winning number contained within sealed security envelope and memory logs of the promotion software, and the winning play did not occur as a result of any scenario including but not limited to human error or machine malfunction.
- Current or former employees, family members, agents successors or assignees of The Bank of Greene County, Pamal Broadcasting (Kingston) or any promotional agency involved with this promotion shall be ineligible to participate and /or claim any reimbursable prize within.
- Names and likenesses of promotion winners may be used by Pamal Broadcasting (Kingston), the Bank of Greene County, and Odds On Promotions for promotional purposes without further compensation.
Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time and reserves the right to change the aforementioned contest date(s) without notice. The decision of Pamal Broadcasting management in the interpretation of these rules is final. Pamal Broadcasting, Bank of Greene County, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize. Pamal Broadcasting, Bank of Greene County, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel or prize delivery. The decision of Pamal Broadcasting management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official contest rules.
The odds of being selected as an official finalist are dependent upon the number of entries. The odds of winning the contest once selected as an official finalist are 1: 100,000.