Thanks for responding to 92.9 WBPM’s Facebook post! You could win the money under Bob Miller’s Mattress and we’ll give you an advantage by emailing you the daily call times!!
92.9 WBPM’s Bob Miller has a stash of cash under his mattress, but it’s gotten so lumpy he can’t sleep … so he has to give it away! All you have to do is guess how much is stashed under that ole lumpy mattress and YOU CAN WIN THE MONEY!!!
Each weekday morning between 6am and 10am listen for the cue to call in (866 929 W-B-P-M) and guess the amount live on the air. Miller will tell us if the guess is too high, too low, or just right….. so keep track of the guesses to help you formulate your own guess. (see contest rules below).
Now, exclusively for you because you responded to the Facebook post … fill in the form below and we’ll send you an email with each week’s call times. You’ll be the first to know!!
MILLER’S MATTRESS CONTEST RULES
Pamal Broadcasting stations have a series of general contest rules: At times, special contests and promotions require the establishment of a separate set of rules. Below are our Miller’s Mattress GAME rules:
1. No purchase necessary to enter.
2. Participation is limited to persons 18 years or older.
3. One on-air play/daily prize per household per 30 days. One cash prize winner per family and/or household for the period of one year.
4. Employees of Ulster Federal credit Union (sponsor) or Pamal Broadcasting and their immediate families are not eligible. Contests are not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of/for any radio stations or cable television franchises in the New York total survey area as defined by Nielsen Radio. (*includes Hudson Valley, Poughkeepsie and Newburgh-Middletown markets)
5. The contest begins April 23, 2018 and will run until June 30,2018 or when all cash is awarded- which- ever comes first. Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to end the contest at any time.
6. Main prizes are varying amounts of cash in whole dollar amounts. All cash jackpot amounts are predetermined and will not change while in play. Miller’s Mattress (referred to going forward as The GAME) is normally played up to 2 times on regular business weekdays between 6:00 and 10:00 AM. The approximate play times for the day will be announced the day prior. At those approximate times, when announced, a random caller at 866-929-9276 will get one opportunity to guess the GAME’s current cash amount. The first amount mentioned by the contestant will be the only accepted guess. Following the guess, Bob Miller will announce if that guess is too high, too low, or the right amount. If their guess matches the current GAME amount, the player wins the cash. If the caller does not provide the correct answer, they will receive a daily prize of a WBPM t- shirt. Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to reverse decisions if discrepancies are found, or if a player does not meet eligibility requirements. Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to add on-air and/or on-line clues at their discretion when a new cash amount is put into play.
7. Pamal Broadcasting is not responsible for participating sponsors failure to follow through with prize fulfillment.
8. Eligibility is by phoning 877-274-9276. Pamal Broadcasting is not responsible for technical malfunctions in telephones, smart phones, or other electronic communication devices. In the event of a malfunction, the caller could be disqualified.
9. Prizes are final and cannot be changed, modified or altered. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable. Prize fulfillment is final.
10. Cash prizes will be distributed in the form of a check within 6 weeks of the contestant’s win. All GAME winners will be notified when and where to pick up their check/prize by a representative of Pamal Broadcasting.
11. All local, state, federal taxes, and any fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. The contest winner may be required to present his/her social security number and sign contest waiver/release forms and applicable tax forms in order to claim the prize. All federal, state and local laws apply.
12. Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to use every entrant’s name, likeness, and voice in live or recorded promotional material to be used in all media without additional compensation now or ever.
13. All entries become property of Pamal Broadcasting. Entry information may be shared with other participating sponsors.
14. Pamal Broadcasting is not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur during contest play, during travel to redeem a prize, or from use or misuse of the prizes. All entrants and winners agree that Pamal Broadcasting and the contest sponsors shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the acceptance, use, or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
15. If any circumstances beyond the control of Pamal Broadcasting force cancellation or postponement of this contest, Pamal Broadcasting is not obligated to provide substitute prizes.
16. The radio station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at any time. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final. Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to change any of their promotions and or the promotional elements and, or reserve the right to end a contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public.
17. Decisions of Pamal Broadcasting are final.
18. Complete rules are available weekdays from 8:30am to 5:30pm at 715 Route 52 Beacon, NY. 12508 or on-line at www.929wbpm.com.