Our have selected four finalists for the photos submitted and posted them on our 92.9 WBPM’s Facebook page.
Starting Monday October 1st, we’ll let our listeners vote for the project they feel needs to be rescued most by liking the photo they think is most deserving.
The picture with the most “likes” by 12am, October 28th will receive $2,500 from WBPM to spend at any one of our sponsors!
VISIT OUR SPONSORS AND START DREAMING NOW!
- Open to homeowners 18 or older who lives or works in Greene, Columbia, Ulster, Dutchess counties.
- Contestant must not have won any other WBPM contest in the last 60 days.
- Employees and their families of Pamal Broadcasting, and participating sponsors are not eligible.
- Beginning October 2nd contestants may submit ONLY one photo to the WBPM website. Photo must be of a local property that they own.
- Photos chosen for the voting portion of the contest will be selected by a WBPM panel of judges. Judges decision is final.
- Beginning October 16th anyone 18 or older can go to the WBPM Facebook page and vote for a photo they feel needs rescuing most by indicating “like” for that photo. Voting ends Sunday October 28 at 12 mid.
- Voters will only be allowed to vote for (or like) a photo once.
- Photo that receives the most “likes” will win the grand prize $2,500 towards any home improvement project from any of our participating sponsors. Winner may spend the $2,500 at one or two sponsor locations.
- Applicable federal, state, and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- “The $2,500 prize” will be issued in the form of a credit with the chosen sponsor(s).
- WBPM and Pamal Broadcasting reserve the right to amend or change the contest rules at any time.
- Those who submit entries may receive information and offers from participating contest sponsors.